Cards For Sale

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mojo Pumpkin Thank You




Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing another card for the Late Night Stampers Thankful Challenge and I am also using the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

I used the Autumn Spice DSP for this card along with some very vanilla card stock. I am hooked on this fun pumpkins. This one is made with the wide oval punch. I punched three ovals with pumpkin pie card stock and sponged it with Cajun Craze ink. I glued the two back ovals together and added the top oval with some foam tape. I then added a stem and a couple of swirls from the Sizzix Scribbles Swirls to the top of the pumpkin. I tied a small bow with some twine and added that to the pumpkin also.

The sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set and I stamped with Cajun craze ink and hand cut the little flag. I added a few brads to finish it off.

Well, that is it from me today, thanks so much for coming by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Rita W said...

Love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow...very classy!

Marisa said...

Love it!! These punched pumpkins are so fun :)

Emily said...

Great pumpkin card!

Dawn Easton said...

Brilliant as always, Vicki! FAB card!

Wendy said...

So cute, Vicki!!! I'm gonna have to try to make one of these pumpkins! I love this! :)

Lori Ingebritson said...

I love how you used the swirls on the pumpkin. Super cute!!

Shari Winterstein said...

Great fall card! Thanks for blessing my day. :)
www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com