Cards For Sale

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Favorite Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge-What's Yours





GOOD SUNDAY MORNING PEEPS!!! It's my favorite time of the week, time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Sample


This week Karen had a fun challenge for us, Pick your favorite past sketch and make a new card with that sketch! Pick any sketch you like best, your all time favorite.

OK you know I had to choose this one, it was one Karen based on a card of mine and just for Sarah a "tilted" panel!!!



My card base is basic black, followed that with some rich razzleberry and the DS paper is from the Wicked Fun Specialty Paper pack. The center strip is more black and razzleberry and I used the fun new die, Tasteful Trim, from the Holiday Mini for the basic black strips across the middle.

My tag is made up razzleberry, basic black, and pumpkin pie. I stamped the cute little image from the "Fang-tastic" stamp set onto some watercolor paper. I added a jack-o-lantern and a bat from the same set. I drew in the sidewalk with my black marker. I colored the image with my aqua painter and ink pads. The sentiment is stamped with black stazon onto the bottom of the tag. I added a circle piece with basic black card stock and some glimmer brads in pumpkin to the tag and to the bottom of the card.

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.

OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team has in store for us this week:

Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Laura-Scrapnextras

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell

Joanne Basile-just a little something....


Well, thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Ack!!! What a spooky cutie!!! You're living on the edge choosing a tilted panel sketch!!! ;)

Lesley said...

This is stinkin' cute Vicki! I love the sketch and will have to look through Karen's other sketches! I hope I have the chance to join in this week.
Lesley

Wendy said...

This is way too cute, Vicki! Awesome sketch and your coloring is fabulous on this little guy! Love it!! :)

Happy Sunday!

Marisa said...

Those off angle sketches kill me and her you are picking it again LOL! You've done a fabulous job with it - love the mix of DPs and your colouring is great.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Too cute Vicki! You really make the tilted panels look great, but they send chills up my spine LOL! Fabulous colours and papers, and I love the tag style panel!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is adorable!

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous Halloween card Vicki!!! Love the tilted panel sketch with this adorable set you used! Your coloring looks incredible and I really like these glitter brads!