Cards For Sale

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just a Little Note




Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!

I was wanting to make a fast card last night for the ol' blogaroni and went looking around for something to inspire, I was tired after spending most of the day in to kitchen making more peach butter, peach jam and sweet zucchini relish, so looking for something easy. I came across this sweet card made by Barbara Anders, and knew I wanted to CASE it. I changed it up a bit to fit the items I had to work with, I used crumb cake card stock for my base, 5 inch square. I followed that with some real red card stock and the DS paper is from the retired "Welcome Neighbor paper pack.

A while back I downloaded and saved a free printable library card from Heather Nichols blog, scroll down a bit in the post and you will see the link to download the card. I thought if it when I was making this card. I printed out the library card onto very vanilla card stock. I cut it out and rounded the corners and used the spiral edge punch along the top. I stamped the leaves, from the "Apple Blossom" hostess set with my crumb cake and real red ink. The {friend to friend} sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes and the "just a little note" comes from the Apple Blossom set. I sponges alot around the layers with my crumb cake ink pad and sponge.

The rick rack and cute little red buttons are some I had in my stash. Well, there you have it, my CASE with my SU changes.

Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Kristi said...

That is the cutest card EVER! I am going to CASE your card myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jenn Diercks said...

I LOVE this! I just got a library card stamp and I may just have to CASE as well. This is gorgeous!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas

Always Playing with Paper said...

This is fabulous...love that library card!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE it! Great library card and I love those tiny buttons! :)

Lois said...

How cute is this!!! CUTE!! Love the library card. I went and printes some off for future use.
Love the colors!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Great card! Love the library card-off to print some of those!

Julie Marshall said...

Simply adorable...love this! TFS.