Cards For Sale

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sunshine Award




Good Saturday Morning Peeps!

What a surprise yesterday when I got a notification from Connie Collins that she had nominated me for the this award. I am always surprised when I learn that one of my stamping idols visit my blog. Be sure to head over to her blog, and plan on being there awhile, because you will get lost in all her fabulous creations!


Now I must pass the torch. The guidelines for the award are:

1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to other bloggers. (Up to 12 other blogs.)
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.


Some of my favorite bloggers:

1. Marisa Rosemary Reflections

2. Lois Country Stampin Oasis

3. Beth Big Sky Paper and Design

4. Dawn Treasure Oiler Designz

5. Stacey Stacey's Stamping Stage

6. Diane- My Little Stampin' Spot

Thanks for coming by today, hope you enjoy checking out these blogs. Be sure to come back tomorrow for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!!

HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks Vicki! I love checking your blog as well, you always have beautiful cards posted :) I'm off to work now, but will post the award sometime this weekend. Have a great day!

Marisa said...

You are so kind, Vicki, thank you :D It's a crazy busy weekend here with the hubster and I cooking for the Kids Shine youth retreat at the church (about 100 kids) so it was a fabulous way to start my day before I head back to the trenches! Have a blessed weekend and I look forward to your sample sketch card :D

Diane Gilbert said...

Vicki, Thanks so much for the award!! I LOVE stopping by to check out your wonderful creations! You have a fabulous talent!