Cards For Sale

Friday, March 5, 2010

PPA Spring Challenge Cards



TGIF Peeps!!

Today's cards are a CASE of mine own card seen here. I made that card back in January. I was thinking spring then, and still am!!! LOL!

When I saw the challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts was a Spring Theme, I knew I wanted to make some more of that card with the beautiful daffodils in the "Abundant Hope" SU stamp set. Love, love, love those flowers and they are one of the first signs of spring, mine are coming up and they make me smile every time I see their little green stems and buds.




The Sentiment comes from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" Stamp set. I used the Fleur-de-Lis edge punch and the buttons are from my stash.




Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the coloring and the embossing! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

This is beautiful no matter what color you combine with the white - very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

Stef Perry said...

Wow, so lovely. Aside from your beautifully colored flowers, the border punch on the bottom of the mat really gives this a tremendous "oooh" factor! TFS!

Silke Ledlow said...

Vicki - these are GORGEOUS CAS CARDS!!! I adore this Set too and you made it look fabulous!!! Hugs ~S~

Lynn Put said...

All of these are so soft and springy and get me in the mood for Easter! The embossing and pretty lace punched border look fantastic!

Lois said...

I just love both of them, the colors, layout. That punch is too cute! And love the touch with the button.

carol h said...

Beautiful!!! Looks like to real flower.

Denise Marzec said...

FANTASTIC sponging around those daffodils. LOOOVIN' these!

Kathy W said...

Incredible coloring! These are so pretty and so welcome to view since we still have snow. Thanks for sharing.