Cards For Sale

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Curtain Call....Thanks So Much



Good Tuesday Morning Peeps!! I am a bit late getting my post up today, I had this card done yesterday, but just didn't get my post scheduled.

The card I am sharing today was made with Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 21. The colors this week are Always Artichoke, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and Whisper White.

I started the card with a base of Barely Banana and followed that with the always artichoke then the certainly celery and the artichoke DS paper is from a retired hostess print pack.

Next is a strip of barely banana that I used my fiskars apron lace punch on one edge. I then added a strip of certainly celery that I pierced both edges. I added two strips of grosgrain ribbon.

My "tag" is made up of whisper white, always artichoke and barely banana. The stamp set I used for the flourish is "Friends 24-7". I stamped the flourish with certainly celery and then the sentiment, which is from the "Kind & Caring Thoughts" stamp set, is stamped with black stazon. For my accessories I added some silver sticky rhinestones and a bit of certainly celery ribbon to the top of the tag. The tag is then mounted to the card base at a bit of an angle with some foam tape.



Well, that is all from me today, Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

13 comments:

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki!!! Love how you've used this week's Curtain Call colours together. So many wonderful details!! Love the ribbon tab, piercing and pearls you used on the focal image as well as the piercing and half pearls on the rest of the card. A winner in my eyes :D

Deb said...

Lovely colours on this card. I really like the ribbon tab and dark half back pearls, they're perfect :-)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I too love your colors...and the overall layout of the card. Great job.

Stacey Schafer said...

So beautiful, Vicki! I love the sentiment-stamped damask and those darling stones...are they rhinestones or pearls? Thanks so much for sharing this fabulous project with us at the Curtain Call!

Denise Marzec said...

Such pretty and fresh colors! Love this!

Rochelle said...

Love the layout Vicki!

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful! I love the double row of ribbon!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is beautiful! So rich and elegant!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love that damask stamp! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

♥♥Lea

Shelley said...

Great use of the flourish! It works great as a focal point, especially with your embellishments and the sentiment stamped on top.

Pam Speidel said...

You've been on a ROLL again Vicki! Wow! I'm just loving all your recent creations! :)

Jean said...

Beautiful cards Vicki. Love the soft colors. Tomorrow we post our third challenge ever at www.justscraps.ca and would love to have you play along. Drop by and visit!

TrishG said...

This is really beautiful! i love how you used the colors. Very elegant. Fun layout!