Cards For Sale

Sunday, February 7, 2010

SSSC55 You're too Kind




Good Sunday Morning Peeps! It is one of my favorite times of the week, time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Here is this weeks fun sketch:




I am still playing with the fun "A Rose is a Rose" stamp set that I borrowed from a friend. I really love these roses.

I started my card with a base of chocolate chip and followed that with some whisper white and the DS paper is from the retired Bella Rose pack. The roses are stamped with pretty in pink and riding hood red ink. The leaves are stamped with kiwi kiss and old olive ink. The large rose is stamped twice and cut out and popped up a bit with some foam tape. The sentiment is from the SAB "Whimsical Words" set. I added some piercing and mini white brads and the new scallop trim punch which is also from the SAB catalog.

Well, that is it from me, I hope you can find some time to play along with us. Come join in on the fun and create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen's blog and link your card using Mr. Linky so all of us can see your creation!




Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this weeks sketch!



Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Laura-Scrapnextras

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Nancy-iStamp

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell


Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

18 comments:

Jen Tapler said...

WOW Vicki! Wow, Wow, Wow. That is just beautiful!!

Karen Giron said...

Vicki, this is so gorgeous! I love the dual colors of the roses -it is perfection!! Beautiful job with the sketch!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Vicki, love this combination! Those flowers are so beautiful and the colours rock! Fab take on the sketch!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Wow, beautiful card! Love the color combination, the roses are Fabulous! Great Job Vicki!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

incredibly BE-autiful!!!!!
love what yopu have done with this sketch!!!

Dina said...

this is GORGEOUS!!! Great job with the sketch, love your colors, DP and image!!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! Vicki, this is GORGEOUS! My favorite touch is the paper piercing under the sentiment! Just the right touch!

Pam Speidel said...

BEAUTIFUL! Another outstanding creation Vicki! Love how you've cut out the flowers so perfectly they look die cut.

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful Vicki! All the layered roses look amazing and I love this color combo!

Lois said...

Beautiful, Gorgeous and downright AWESOME!!! Breath taking!!!
WOW! love it, love it, love it, love it. You are making want to stamp roses for a lifetime. Hope the stamp set finds it's way home soon....LOL

Marisa said...

You are mastering that rose set, Vicki. Lovely SSSC :D

Tami Black said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I adore all the elements, the rose is beautifuly stamped and the piercing is absolultely perfect! It's a stunner!

Unknown said...

Stunning! I love the papers...miss them. LOL. The flower is so pretty. I'm amazed!

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is absolutely GORGEOUS girl! Wow! I can see why you can't stop playing with it!!! Love that stamp!!!

Krista said...

Vicki, this card is sooooo pretty ! Love it. Great job !

Aussieleigh said...

Beautiful card - love how the rose has two shades - just breathtaking!

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful roses! Love how they are layered!