Cards For Sale

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mojo 125 Miss You




Happy Hump Day Peeps!

Today's card share is one I made for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

This sketch was a bit of a mind blower for me.....and I am still not sure I like what I came up with, but here it is anyway!

I started with a base of whisper white and then followed that with some taken with teal and then so saffron. The DS paper is from the Sweet Pea pack. The next layer with the circular bottom is more white that I ran through the cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I used some so saffron ribbon and used the large bird punch for the center element. I punched the bird with taken with teal and the wing is from the same DS paper that is used on the bottom. I punched the leaf with scrap of old olive card stock.

I used the curly label punch with some whisper white for the sentiment. The Sentiment comes from the "Three Little Words" set, I just used two words.....LOL!!! I added some silver rhinestones to the corners.

Well, that is all from me thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE these soft colors! What a beauty!

Lois said...

I love it! Great colors and layout. That bird is just the cutest!

Marisa said...

This is darling, Vicki :D I had a bit of a brain freeze with this one as well :D

I have been trying to decide if I want to get this punch or not and you have made it look fabulous here and very tempting - you enabler you LOL! Love the way you embossed the BG panel and used the for the wing, cut out ever so wonderfully so the spot is at the base. You did a great job with this tricky sketch!