Cards For Sale

Friday, January 8, 2010

PPA24 Friends



TGIF Peeps!

Today's I am sharing a card I made with the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge.

I pulled out some retired paper to use with this card. I used some riding hood red and very vanilla card stock, and the DS paper is from the Candy Lane pack. This DS paper is so cute and really does it matter to the recipient that it is not current? I have soooo much retired paper that I intend to use up in the coming year, not that I won't by some new, but really I am running out of storage room for all my stuff! So nice that SU is coming out with the unmounted stamps, such a space saver.

The stamp set I used is the fabulous new set called "Vintage Vogue".....seriously awesome! I used some riding hood red and close to cocoa ink for the flowers and the friends images.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! I agree, you still need to use what you have ;) I need to break out some old stuff too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

So pretty! You did a great job with the layout, too. A job well done!

Julie Marshall said...

Beautiful Card! I love this set. I have plenty of retired DSP I need to use too ;) TFS!

Lois said...

Awesome card! Who cares if it's retired paper, you make everything look so up to date.
TFS

Marisa said...

You just keep pounding out beauties, Vicki :D Love the pearls and your colours. No worries about retired DP, it's fabulous.

Ann Schach said...

Vicki, this is just wonderful! I love the colors and the pearls! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Rhonda L. said...

Beautiful! Love the cut out flowers & letter "F".

Angie Brown said...

Wow! it's so so pretty, you've really nailed it with this one!! :)
Hugs
Angie