Cards For Sale

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mojo 122 For all You Do




Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!

Today's card is made with the sketch on the Mojo Monday Blog.

I started my card with a base of Kraft card stock. I love kraft and I am a huge fan of Heather Nichols, nobody does kraft like she does! The DS paper used is from the Sending Love Speciality pack. All the matts are made with real red card stock. I used the Vintage Vogue set along with the For All You Do set for the sentiment.

Alot of cutting and pop dotting on this card. I love the flowers in this set. I used the apron lace punch and some silver sticky rhinestones and some pretty in pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki!! Love kraft too! In fact I think I'm almost out...boo hoo!

Unknown said...

Awesome job with layout! Love those vintage flowers. It's really pretty!

Marisa said...

Love those flowers! They frame the sentiment wonderfully. The Apron lace punch on the side is great and the DPs are yummy. Great card :D

Denise Marzec said...

Oh Vicki, this is fantastic, girl!

Connie Hobbs said...

Vicki, where did you get the silver sticky brads?

Sara said...

WOW!! That is beautiful!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Nice mix of paper! Look at all that cutting-fantastic!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous! Love the flowers and the wonderful design.

Lynn Put said...

Oh my word this is gorgeous!!! I love all the layered flowers and stamping around the saying! This is so pretty!

Jacque Craig said...

LOVE it! How did you make the scallop oval? Jacque