Cards For Sale

Monday, December 14, 2009

C4C15 Merry Christmas




Good Monday Morning Peeps! It is a cold gloomy day here in Southwest Missouri. Hope you are warm and toasty where you are.

The card I have to share with you today was made for the challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. This weeks theme was to use a snowflake or snowman on your card or creation. So I used both!

I used some retired SU DS paper, Wintergreen, I think it is called. Love the colors in this pack, I used certainly celery and always artichoke. My snowman is from the fun little level 2 hostess set "Snow Buddies". The sentiment comes from the "Delightful Decorations" stamp set. I die cut a big snowflake from the certainly celery card stock with the sizzix snowflake 2, I borrowed it from a friend. I sponged the edges with always artichoke and added some dazzling diamonds. The scarf and the stocking on the snowman are paper pieced and colored with the always artichoke marker.

Well, that is all for today, have some holiday errands to run, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Marisa said...

This little guys is adorable! Love the big snowflake in the background and the colour combo is delicious. Great card.

Cheryl said...

I love this card!

This DP is/was one of my favorites. I am jealously guarding my last few scraps for the "right" card.

Jaspere said...

Absolutely adorable. Love that snowflake.

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOVE this Vicki!! The colors are SO warm and yummy and I ADORE that snowman and the big, glittery snowflake!!

Dawn Easton said...

Love love love this giant snowflake! Adorable holiday card, Vicki!

Rhonda Langley said...

Cute card and I love the snowflake tucked in behind!