Cards For Sale

Sunday, November 8, 2009

SSSC43 Snow Buddies!



Good Sunday Morning peeps! It is my favorite time of the week, time for another
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!

If you follow my blog at all you have seen me use this set a time or two or three this week! I love the set! This was actually the first card I made with it last week, but I couldn't, of course, show it to you til now!

My card uses taken with teal and whisper white cardstock and the DS paper is from the Holiday Lounge pack. The stamp set is "Snow Buddies" and is a level 2 Hostess set in the Holiday Mini.

Here is the sketch we are using this week:



I used the top note die in whisper white and taken with teal for my front panel. I embossed the snowflakes onto the BG with white embossing powder. I cut out the snow drifts and the snow buddies and mounted them over the BG. The hats and scarfs are paper pieced and colored with markers. I used my white gel pen to add some dots to the scarf and for the pom-pom on the hat. I added some white satin ribbon and three white mini brads. No sentiment on this one.

So what do you say want to play along with us? Come join in on the fun and create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen's blog and link your card so all of us can see your creation!




Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this weeks sketch!


Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Nancy-iStamp

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell


So thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

13 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Vicki, this is so cute, especially with the top note die - very fun take on the sketch :)

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely SWEET, Vicki!

Lynn Put said...

Oh my gosh Vicki this is fabulous!!! The colors and design with the 3D snowmen is awesome!

Karen Motz said...

Sweet Sweet SWEET!!! These little Snow Buddies are totally adorable!! Love how you used the top note too!

Pam Speidel said...

WOW! Love this Vicki! The top note, the cute snowmen and your colors just make this SPARKLE! You've inspired me to play along today! Smiles, Pam :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Totally cute Vicki! Love it!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a fun card! Those snowmen are just darling! I love the scene that you've created on the Top Note die! :D

Sheena said...

I love the papers & colors - so vibrant! Beautiful job!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I am in love with this card, Vicki! What an amazing job you've done with it! It's PERFECT!

Jodi Collins said...

I ADORE these snowmen and I hope you keep using them! This is AWESOME Vicki!

Lois said...

I love this card!!!Those snowmen are to dang cute.

Jami said...

Wowzas! This is soooo super cute!

Lisa Curry said...

It's not just a stamp thing...it's a gorgeous thing! Love what you've done with the snowmen!