Cards For Sale

Sunday, October 11, 2009

SSSC39 Hello!




Good Morning Peeps!

It's Sunday which means it's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch!!!

The card that I have for today using the SSSC#39 was created using the cute little stamp set "Hello Again"! The designer paper is from the Razzleberry Lemonade pack. This is a very girly card, don't you just love melon mambo? I stamped the flower in melon mambo and old olive. I used a button from the latte pack with a small piece of melon card stock through the center. The butterfly is stamped with old olive onto some scrap white and cut out and glued down just in the center, so I could fold up the wing just a bit. I added two small sticky rhinestones to the middle of the butterfly.

The crystal swirls is something I have had for awhile in my stash and was bought at a LSS. I used my oval nesties to cut out the image panel, it is mounted to the card with some dimensionals. I used my swiss dot embossing folder and the SU lace edge punch and finally a few white brads.

Here is the sketch we re working with today:





Why not play along with this fun sketch? Head over to Karen's Blog and link up your creations there, for all of us to see!

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this weeks sketch!


Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Laura-Scrapnextras

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Nancy-iStamp

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

16 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Vicki this is SOOOOO pretty. Love it.The crystal swirl is just perfect.

xx Sarah

Rose said...

This is beautiful Vicki! I love the Dotted Swiss embossing and the crystal swirls, just perfect!

Lynn Put said...

How Sweet!!! Your card for the sketch is so pretty! The pink and white with the flower image and bling looks wonderful!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is soooooooooo pretty! Love the added bling!

Karen Motz said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Vicki!!! Love the sweet popped butterfly and the bling is delicious!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Vicki! Love your colours and those swirls are gorgeous!

Connie Collins said...

Oh Vicki!
I absolutely love how this card turned out! Beautiful!

Rhonda Langley said...

I love girly! Melon Mambo is the best pink! Love it!

Joanne Travis said...

The swirls of gemstones are a fabulous touch. So beautiful!!

Nancy Riley said...

LOVE the bling swirls, Vicki! Your sketch card is FANTASTIC!

Karen Giron said...

I really need to get some bling swirls - you really rocked this sketch and the bling is such a FUN accent that I need to try!! Fabulous job - love the textures and the sweet little butterfly :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so pretty! Love the bling for the swirls! :D

Reina said...

Very lovely. Love the bling action

Unknown said...

its amazing!

Jen Tapler said...

Ooooh! VERY nice Vicki!! Love the bling especially!!

Kathy W said...

This is a great card! Love the color combo and those swirls of bling that are balanced perfectly on this sketch. I need to add more of those to my cards. Thanks for sharing.