Cards For Sale

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MTSC Serene Snowflakes



Happy Hump Day Peeps! The sun is finally shinning here! Been awhile since I have seen it, but more rain is on it's way so I need to enjoy it while I can! Going to get out this afternoon and run a few errands.

Today's card is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. You know I love her sketches!!!

This card is using a new set from the mini, "Serene Snowflakes". Just a gorgeous set of snowflakes. I used the largest one in the set for this card. I stamped it in night of navy ink onto bashful blue card stock. I then stamped it again with versamark onto night of navy card stock and then embossed with white embossing powder. I cut out just a portion of the snowflake and used some dimensionals to attach it to the bottom snowflake. I added a MS sticky pearl to the center.

The base if the card is bashful blue followed by night of navy and then the white layer is embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder. The next layers are night of navy, bashful blue and the DS paper is a piece I had from a retired pack.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Lois said...

Beautiful! Is there any other word!

Wendy said...

That is a very lovely card! Great work!

Mercy said...

that is so pretty, vicki...it looks like the cross card i made not too long ago! LOL! love that paper and embossed bg!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done such an amazing job!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jackie said...

Wowzers girl! This is beautiful Vicki & the sketch ROCKS! Awesome job & tfs!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is GORGEOUS girl!! Love the blues and that snowflake, cut out and popped up, is beautiful!!

Crystal (mom4cuties) said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colors and the pearls- fabulous take on the sketch!

Rosemary said...

A beautiful card, just pretty and elegant.