Cards For Sale

Saturday, September 12, 2009

WSC Thanks



Good Saturday Morning Peeps.

The card I am sharing with you today is made with
Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge.

The card is a 5 inch square of melon mambo. I followed that with a 1/4 inch smaller square of rich razzleberry. The DS paper is from the Razzleberry Lemonade pack. The main image is from the Kind & Caring Thoughts Stamp Set which is a level 3 hostess set from the current cattie. The flower is stamped with melon mambo, rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie and crushed curry ink. The stems are all old olive.

The sentiment is from the Thank You Kindly set and is stamped with rich razzleberry ink. I used the large oval and oval scallop punches. I added some melon mambo ribbon.

I used the lace edge punch in melon mambo under the second layer strip. This card is fairly flat, yup that's right I didn't use any dimnsionals on this one!

Well, that is all for today, Enjoy the rest of your weekend and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

12 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Gorgeous card Vicki! Super sketch from Beate and you've did it up proud! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

KA-UUUUUUUUUUTE! I just LOVE Razzle Dazzle...and the coorindinates that go with it! This is a LOVELY card!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wow, what a great card. The sketch is terrific.Very nice use of the new in colours they rock!

Deb said...

This card is positively yummy! Love the dsp and the ribbon, along with the "thanks" placement....perfect!!!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a pretty card! I love this color combo with these flowers!

Sara said...

Very pretty, I LOVE these colors and papers

Wendy J. said...

Beautiful Vicki! Gotta love those colors together! It just pops!

Reina said...

Lovely card Vicki! Love the colors there my favorite. Another wonderful job as always.

Dori Shelton said...

Stunning! I love the colors and the way that you layered the flowers in the center.

Dawn Easton said...

Ok, that's it...I need to CASE this card, EXACTLY...lol! I've told you before, I struggle with those in colours but you ALWAYS make them look AMAZING! Beautiful card girl!

Lois said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!! You do amazing on anything you do!!

Beate said...

Vicki, your card looks wonderful!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles