Cards For Sale

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SFYTT BOO!!!!



Good Afternoon Peeps! Hope all is well with you so far. Today is my husbands birthday and I just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Birthday Ed!!!! I need to tease him just a little about him being soooooo much older than me!!! LOL!!! Just two years, but I love to tease him about it!!

The card I am sharing with you today was made with Jen's Sketch For You To Try.

My card is made with basic black and pumpkin pie card stock. The DS paper is from the Cast-A-Spell pack. The stamps I used are Autumn Harvest and the retired, Autumn Apparitions.

I tried to get this post up early this morning but Blogspot was not working for some reason. I had a better description but I am a bit short of time now. If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Reina said...

Happy BD Ed!! Vicki love this card. You got me into the fall spirit. TFS

carol h said...

Love Those Pumpkins!!!!! Great Card. Happy Birthday to Ed!!!! Hope you BOTH have a great day!!

Shannon said...

Great job, I love this card! But, I must tell you it is way too cute for that boo to scare me :). The coloring is gorgeous on this card, great job!

Jacquel said...

This is beautiful Vicki! I love the layout...tfs!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Happy Birthday to Ed! Love this pumpkin card girl! Glad blogger started working for you!

Jaspere said...

Vicki your mojo is strong. Love it.

Dale Marie said...

I know adorable and Halloween don't always go well together but this is how I would describe your card today...Simply Adorable.

Lisa Reber said...

So cute and i LOVE that paper!

Lois said...

Too cute!! HB ED!!!
Love the card!

paige said...

This is a fantastic Halloween card!
Love it! And your details are delightful!