Cards For Sale

Monday, September 21, 2009

C4C3 Wonderful Friend



Good Monday Morning Peeps! Hope your weekend was good!

Today's card is made with the sketch on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

I started my card with a base of rich razzlebery and followed that with some Orchid Opulence and then the DS paper, which is from the cottage wall pack. The strip on the side is old olive punched on the edge with the lace edge punch. Then followed with more DS paper. The main layer is made up rich razzlebery and old olive. The sentiment comes from the All Holidays set and stamped with rich razzleberry ink. I used the For all you do stamp set and stamped the stem over the sentiment with old olive that I had stamped off once before. I stamped the flower onto some scrap white and cut out and added to the main panel with a dimensional. I used a silver sticky rhinestone to the center of the flower and three at the bottom. I added some rich razzleberry ribbon and a button from the latte collection.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Vicki!

StampOwl said...

love it Vicki, thanks for playing along with the C4C

Reina said...

Another lovely card. Love the colors. I've been on the fence on this set however your lovely creations have pushsed me off and now it a must have.
TFS