Cards For Sale

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mojo Sketch Challenge



Hello Peeps! Hope all is well! A very late post for me today, I have had no internet all day!

This is the card I made for the Mojo Monday #97 Sketch Challenge

The card is made with rich razzleberry, old olive and cottage wall DS paper. The sentiment comes from the Hostess Set Kind & Caring Thoughts. I used the SU butterfly die and more of the DS paper for the butterfly.

Well, tht is all for now. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

Lovely card! I just made a couple of cards with this DSP, too! I love it! =)

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic, Vicki! Love the BUTTERFLY...you know I love them! hehe! Beautiful card girl!

Lois said...

Beautiful card. I just love everything about that Cottage Wall DSP...and you just make it it look lovier than ever.

Monica Gale said...

ooh Vicky yet another stunner!! Lovely ds paper. M xx

Lisa Reber said...

Beautiful as usual Vicki! Cottage wall is my new favorite DSP.

Rhonda Langley said...

Love how you layered the brads! That paper is gorgeous and I passed it up-oh well there is always the next order!