Cards For Sale

Monday, June 15, 2009

Thanks a Gazillion



Good Monday Morning Peeps!! Today's card is made with Jen's Sketch for You to Try.

I am still using some of the sets I borrowed from my friend Lois. This time I used Best Wishes and More and Really Retro. Both of those are on my wish list. I just love flowers, as I am sure you know if you are a regular visitor of my blog. I started with a base of riding hood red followed by some whisper white and then the DS paper is from the Washington Apple and Deilicate Dots, SAB, paper packs.The rest is pretty straight forward, I pop dotted up the flowers and leaves and added some buttons to the centers.

Well, that is about it for today, thanks so much for stopping by and if you have any questions you can just shoot me an e-mail, link is in my sidebar, HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful, I love the colors.

Debbie McPherson said...

Very nice card! I like it! You always do such a nice job.

Beth said...

Love what you did with the sketch Vicki! Great colours together and those flowers are gorgeous - I don't have that set either :(

Kim Pope said...

I love the flowers and the color combo.

Sara said...

Beautiful card, beautiful colors, beautiful stamps.

Rhonda Langley said...

WOW! I may have to CASE this one (I always give credit to the original person!). I got that set at Regionals and I think that is the only time I used it. I never would have paired that paper with Riding Hood Red but it is beautiful!!!

Jaspere said...

This is stunning. Love those flowers too.

kareN stampZ said...

stunning love the colours

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful! I love when people cut out flowers and pop them up...I just don't have much patience for cutting...lol but do admire those who do!