Cards For Sale

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SFYTT Thank You



Good Tuesday Morning Peeps!

Today's card is made for the sketch for you to try.

I sure had trouble with this one! I am not real thrilled with it still. My picture is a bit off too. Wow, maybe I shouldn't even post it...LOL!!!

This is made with all retiring stuff from SU. The base is pink piourette and layered with riding hood red and the DS paper is Bella Rose. The flower and sentiment all come from the Bella Flower set.

I stamped the small flower twice onto scrap paper and cut it out and added a bunch of crystal effects. The rest is pretty self explantory so if you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Lois said...

Very nice!!! I love colors you used. There isn't a thing wrong with this card. You always do awesome work.

Jaspere said...

Those colors are fabulous. I really, really like them.

jen del muro said...

this is so pretty!

Sara said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this card, it's beautiful!

Reina said...

Love the colors and the way the 3D look of the crystal effects

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous Vicki!

Mona Pendleton said...

Great job with the sketch challenge! I love your color combo! TFS Mona

Lesley said...

I just love this card! The colours and the use of the Bella flower is perfect!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Tina said...

Great color combo! Love the lo adn the flower is fabulous!

Rhonda Langley said...

Well I think it is lovely! Love the crystal effects-just got my new bottle and it is begging to be used!