Cards For Sale

Monday, June 22, 2009

SFYTT Best Wishes



Good Monday Morning Peeps!! Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for to tackle the upcoming week! I am expecting to get some new goodies today, I am pumped!!!


Today's card is made for Jen's Sketch for you to Try!

I looked at this sketch for ever and thought about it for a long time and just couldn't wrap my head around it. Nothing was coming to mind as what to make with it. But when I sit down at my desk it just all fell into place. I pulled out my Eastern Blooms stamp set and then I went looking for some DS paper. I saw my Maine Blueberry, which I love the colors are some of my all time favorites, and after that it all come together really quickly. I have never made a card as quickly as I did this one. I hope that means I am improving! You all would be surprised to know how long I take with a card and how much I anguish over every little thing! I doubt myself at every turn!! UGH!!!!!

The card is a 4-1/2 inch square. I started the base with some Bashful Blue and then each layer is matted with Not Quite Navy! The card is pretty straight forward, so I will save you the chit-chat. I hope you like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I have alot to get done before my friend Lois picks me up around noon. We are going to stalk the UPS man together and maybe stamp a little in between times!! HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

16 comments:

Lois said...

I love love this card. I need to get busy and do those challeages.
See you soon.

Nancy Riley said...

It sure did "all fall together" ...it's absolute PERFECTION!!!

Unknown said...

amazing card, love the colors.

Jaspere said...

WOw this is gorgeous Vicki.

Tammy said...

Great Card! Love the new blog layout.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card. Your blog is beautifuler too.

carol h said...

Uh OH!!! You and Lois together--that spells "TROUBLE" !!!! :)

This card is really pretty. I haven't even inked up my Eastern blooms set yet. This gives me a good example to try. TFS

Denise said...

Vicki, this is gorgeous! Wonderful colors and I love your take on the sketch! :)

Beth said...

This is just gorgeous! Love it!!!

Sara said...

It's gorgeous! And I love your new blog look!

Lauren said...

wow. beautiful

kareN stampZ said...

love your card - it's sensational

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC Vicki!!

Kathleen said...

What a great card. I love the large circle. I have tons and tons of embellishments but never use them. I might "steal" your idea with the paper clip. TFS!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous....love it!

Inkerbelle said...

so very pretty!