Cards For Sale

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NEW STUFF!!!




Good Tuesday Morning Peeps! I am super excited to show you some sneak peeks from the upcoming cattie!! I finally got some of my new stuff, I did have to limit what I got somewhat, I am still unemployed and still waiting on my first un-employment benefits to kick in, so I did not get the new ribbon, yet. That will be the next order.

I am still thrilled with this card. The stamp set is a Level 3 hostess called Kind & Caring Thoughts. I did use a retiring set for the sentiment, Bella Blossom. The new in colors are really pretty, love the rich colors!!!

This card is made with Rich Razzleberry and the Razzleberry Lemonade DS paper. It is just gorgeous, I am stepping out on a limb and saying this rich razzleberry is my favorite, so far. Well, it will be until my next card with another in color....LOL!!!!!

The flower is stamped with rich razzleberry, melon mambo and pumpkin pie. This is a Verve Sketch.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Jacquel said...

I commented on this baby on Facebook but had to come here too! Awesome card Vicki...it's really lovely! excellent work!!!

Lois said...

OMG this is pur-dy!!!!!!!!
Great job, don't ya just love NEW stuff, smells so good!!!
See ya tomorrow.

Sara said...

WOW! I'm loving those colors!

Kerri said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! I have to agree about the Razzleberry! I love it!

Jaspere said...

This is just beautiful. No ribbon needed.

Kim Pope said...

OOOH PRETTY!! I love the colors.

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Vicki!! I love what you have done with all those new colours!!
You know, I'm not real fond of the polka dot in colour ribbon...I've been using it on the WRONG side...lol to hide them ;)

Janice Webb said...

Wow! That's a beautiful card!!! My next SU! order is going to include in-color DSP!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

These are SO pretty together! I love these colors!! TFS :)!