Cards For Sale

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just Because



Good Tuesday Morning Peeps!! Hope you all are having a great week so far! Still plugging along here with a bad camera. Thanks to everyone yesterday who kindly said my pics are not that bad, I appreciate it. I know they are not up to the point I like tho.

Today's card is one I made yesterday. I had seen this card by Nancy on her blog. I wanted to try my hand at that fabulous center element.

My card is a 5 inch square. I started with PTI white card stock. The layers are all pink passion and the DS paper is the Sweet Always. I just got this paper last month during the buy 3 get 1 free promotion. I really love the colors in it.

The Stamp set is the soon to be retired, Heartfelt Thanks. The sentiment comes from the Best Yet hostess set. I used two of the pumpkin pie flower brads, I have been hoarding those for some time. I added a clip and some pumpkin pie striped ribbon. The card is so bright and pretty!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

WOW!!!! I think I need to start all over with mine after seeing YOUR fabulous version!!!!! It's GORGEOUS! Way to go, Vicki!

Becky said...

This is beautiful, I love the colors and the design paper is heavenly.

Rhonda Langley said...

Love the color combo! I just used my first flower brad last night on a card. Love them.

I love all the layers and the layout of this card-drawing a sketch of it right now!!!

Jacquel said...

Beautiful card Vicki! I love how you stamped this and your layout is fab! tfs!!!

Sara said...

Beautiful! I LOVE your colors

Kim Pope said...

I love the color combo. Heartfelt Thanks is one of my favs. I'm sad it's retiring.

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Vicki! Love that dp sooooooooooo much! GREAT card! I need to pull that set out too!

Joanne Travis said...

OH!!!! This is gorgeous, Love the bouquet of Heartfelt blooms.

Lisa Reber said...

This is beautiful Vicki! Great colors and I am sooo going to miss this paper!

Michelle said...

Gosh you do awesome work! Yes, your photography doesn't look bad at all! Thanks for the inspiration to pull my set out too!