Cards For Sale

Monday, February 9, 2009

Let the Relaxation Begin, Copics and DS Paper Share



Good Monday Morning Peeps! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Today's card is made with a new set I just got called "Branch Out". I love it! Such possibilities with this set.

I used Jen Del Muro's Sketch For You To Try, for the layout on this card.

I started with a base of chocolate chip followed by some So Saffron and the The DS paper is from SAB. The sentiment is also a SAB set, I just inked up part of it. I also used other new goodies, my flower asst. brads in chocolate chip and the new edge punch. Some more so saffron ribbon that is also available during SAB only. Added a butterfly to the corner, it is a MS punch.



I am sure all of you know about Copics Markers, but I am new to them, I have read alot about them and seen so many beautiful things done with them, I wanted to try some, but didn't know anyone with them, so I started to acquire a few, they sell some at Hobby Lobby, they are pricey tho, $6.49 each, but I use my 40% off coupon, and I have gotten a few, little by little. I still only have a handful, maybe a dozen so far, and I hadn't tried to use them yet. I was waiting til I had enough to color something. So over the weekend I wanted to try something and see what all the "talk" was about. This is what I did:



Like I said I only have a few, but I was really, really, really impressed with them! They are so AWESOME!! I MUST get a bunch!!! They color like nothing I have ever used! I didn't have any gray's to do the bucket so I used some blues. I can't say enough about good about them! I just had to show you! I know I need alot more practice with these, to get to the level I would like, but WOW!!!!

On another note, I have been toying with the idea of doing a SU
Designer Paper Share. Here is how it would work:


By participating in this Designer Paper Share,

you will receive 96 - 6 x 6 sheets of double-sided designer series paper AND 24 - 6 x 6 sheets of double-sided textured designer series paper (120 sheets total) for only $28!!

If you were to purchase each pack of designer paper separately, you would spend over $207 + tax + shipping & handling. A really great way to get a sample of all the Designer Paper. This is only the Designer Paper, not the Patterns Designer Paper.

A group of 8 will share each pack of Designer Series Paper and once a group is filled I'll order the designer paper and prepare it for shipping or pick up.


If anyone is interested please e-mail me and as soon as I have 8, I will send you a paypal invoice. Anyone person can purchase more than 1 share if they would like.

If you need your share shipped there will be an additional shipping charge of $5.00. Local people to me, may pick up their shares.

5 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Your card is amazing! Good luck with your paper share!

Kristie W. said...

Your card is fabulous and your coloring on the apples is amazing!

Melody said...

Love your card! I am with you with the Copics. Once you use them you never want to use anything else!. I have gotten them on the Carpe Diem website for $3.95.

Michelle said...

WOW! You've got real potential! Your coloring is awesome! I love, love, love that card too! I followed a link from someone on SCS about copics to Ritzcamera.com and they have a special for the month of Feb for a few things! No affilitation just passing on a good deal!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous cards...love the 1st one!