Cards For Sale

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Mother's Day




Hello Peeps! It's Thursday and we are on the downhill slide to the weekend!

Today's card is made with the same sketch as yesterday's card. I really like the sketch and the big tag on the front.

I used the same stamp set, "Pocket Silhouettes" and the sentiment is from "All Holidays", I changed up the colors, this time using some more of the in colors, kiwi kiss and riding hood red along with whisper white and some of the Bella Rose DS paper. I used silver brads and a silver mini library clip. I added a kiwi photo corner that I had pierced. No ribbon on this one, but I was thinking I might add a small piece if riding hood red on the clip.

Still not feeling myself again today, the "uglies" are still here and it is definitely effecting my stamping! :(

I have a few new items arriving today, SAB stamps and ribbon and paper, hope to have some of that to show you tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!

Vicki

5 comments:

Kerri said...

What a beautiful Mother's Day card! I love how you used the Pocket Silhouettes. Wonderful details!

carol h said...

Pocket Silhouettes is on my WISH LIST for my next order. This card is very pretty!!!! GO AWAY UGLIES!!!!!!!! ( How can you have uglies, when you have NEW STAMP STUFF COMIN') Yay---WooHoo--!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you have for us next!!!!! Beautiful, as always.

Joanne Travis said...

Awesome, Vicki! I am down to my last sheet of the Bella Rose paper. It is so pretty!!

Veronica Z said...

This is a beautiful card! The DP is so pretty! I also love the layout. TYFS!

Michelle said...

You did a great job on this card! I just love it! I can see why you did it twice!!