Cards For Sale

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Baskets and an Inspiration Challenge



Good Wednesday morning peeps. Hope ya'll are having a good one. It is still cold and dreary here!

Well, yesterday, after posting my woven baskets I was looking around and at some other baskets and found this tutorial for a very simple basket. I had to give it a try last night. They are so quick and fun. I am going to use these at my Thanksgiving dinner, at each place setting, with just a little bit of homemade pumpkin fudge in each. I had wanted to put each person's name on the basket, but couldn't really figure that one out. These are really small, but work up so quickly!!

Also today I have a card I made for Beate's Inspiration Challenge. I just took my inspiration from the cute little birds, they made me think of this SU Season of Friendship Set, that has a cute little bird. I know my card is a far stretch from the inspiration piece, but I wanted to do a fall/thanksgiving card, so I just used a couple of the colors, riding hood red and pumpkin, they are there you just have to look closer! LOL!


Well, that all I have for today, Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Vicki

5 comments:

Lois said...

Cute, Cute, cute!!!!!
hummmm pumpkin fudge. Is it homemade? Is my name on one of those? I need to try those out.
TFS, see you in 2 days!!!

Lois

Beate said...

Adorable basket and super cute card!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Nancy Riley said...

Vicki, these little baskets couldn't be cuter! I'm really tempted to case them!

Your card for Beate's sketch is fantastic!

reeree62 said...

These baskets are so super cute! I am definitely CASEing them for my Thanksgiving guests!!!! Love it, and they can be used for any occasion too!
Thanks!!!

Jenn in GA said...

i found your blog through nancy riley's list of her favs for this week, and while i love the little baskets, i'm wondering if you'd be willing to share your recipe for pumpkin fudge! i used to work at a chocolate shop that made it each fall, and i live 12 hours from it now, so i would love to be able to "get my fix" by making my own! please share via email!

jenn@nahrstadt.com