Happy 4th of July guys!
Hope you are enjoying your day.
I wanted to share a card I made to give to my granddaughters.
These two girls are popsicle fanatics. so I thought I would make them a patriotic popsicle.
I think they are so cute!
I layered 1/2" pieces of Real Red, White and Azure Afternoon onto a scrap piece of white and then used the smallest die in the Everyday Arches die set.
I hand cut the sticks from Crumb Cake cardstock.
I mounted the popsicles onto a die cut circle with dimensionals.
The sentiment is from the patriotic set I got a few weeks ago, no name as is the firework images.
I also made each of them a treat holder:
I have really gotten my money's worth using this fun 4th of July set.
Well, that is it for now, thanks for coming by today!
Vicki




2 comments:
How adorable, Vicki! I love the cards & the treat boxes! Both decorated so nicely! I bet the girls loved them! Hope you have a nice relaxing July 4th holiday! Stay cool!!
Those patriotic popsicle cards are so super cute and also the treat boxes. So fun, I'm sure that your granddaughter's loved them. Happy Independence Day to you!
cindys-greencricut
Post a Comment