Hey Guys!!!
Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
And here is my card:
As you can see, I flipped my card an elongated the squares to make rectangles.
But you can still see the sketch in my card. Let's just say this is my interpretation of the sketch.
I pulled out an older retired set called Nature's Harvest.
Summer is barley here and I am already dreaming of fall. 😆
The flowers were stamped onto Basic White cardstock and colored with my Blends
I die cut it out with the matching die.
The base of my card is Crumb Cak cardstock and the DSP here is from the Easter Joy pack.
I dug out some long ago retire Cork Paper and cut my rectangle, I also cut my white rectangle and embossed with the Vine & Stone EF.
I added these to the card base each at an angle.
I then added the die cut flowers to the card with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Friendly Flowers stamp set an die cut it out with a die from the Stylish Shapes Dies.
I added it to the card and added a small little yellow bow and finished with a few rustic adhesive dots.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Vicki




6 comments:
So pretty, Vicki! I love the stamp set that you used! Fun choice of papers and I love the added texture from the embossing folder! Great card for the challenge!! Happy Friday! :)
Gorgeous!! I miss this set so much!! Great job with our sketch!! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!
Such a pretty card, love the subtle colors you used. Thanks for joining us at AHSC :)
I love that you flipped the sketch! I love the flowers you used, so pretty and the touch of the sweet little bow, very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
Great interpretation of the sketch! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!
Beautiful card!!! Thanks for sharing with the AHSC this week!
Post a Comment