Hello Guys!!
Today I am sharing a card I made using
the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches
My card:
I use the Stampin Up Product of the Month for June called Wild Bunch.
I really like this stamp set, today I used the cute little penguin in the set.
I stamped three of them an colored with my Blends
I die cut the three small rectangles using the Perennial Postage die set.
I added the penguins to the cut outs with liquid glue
The base of my card is Barely Blush and the DSP is from the Silly Old Bear pack.
I added die cuts with the penguins to my card with dimensionals.
I added a small heart to the penguin's using Barely Blush and a die from the Endless Love die set.
The sentiment omw from the Wild Bunch stamp set and I embossed it in whit onto some Nasic Black cardstock. I die cut it out using a die from the Scalloped Blooms die set.
I finished up with a few Barley Blush dots.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Vicki




8 comments:
Those little penguins are super sweet! I love the sketch and your design! Awesome card for the challenge! :)
Just adorable, Vicki! I love those penguins!! Thanks so much for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!
So sweet! I love the little pink hearts and the gingham background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Love those cute penguins! Fun card!
Such cuties! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week, Vicki!
Such cuties! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week, Vicki!
Vicki! These little penguins are adorable! Add pink gingham and it just got even cuter!! Thanks so much for playing cards with FMS this week !
:) Michele F - I Card Everyone
What a super sweet card! The pingouin are absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.
Post a Comment