Hello guys!!
Today I am sharing a card I made using the
sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges
My card:
I used a couple of retired sets for this one.
The So much Love for the flowers, that I colored using my blends.
Crisp Cantaloup, Granny Apple Green and a bit of Daffodil Delight.
The sentiment come from the Simply Fabulous stamp set.
I used Crisp Cantaloupe for my base and the pretty gingham DSP is an Online Exclusive coming in July called 2026-2028 In Color Gingham Gallery pack.
The sentiment is stamped onto a die cut from the Nester Essentials die set.
I finished with a few Cantaloupe dots.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Vicki




6 comments:
Beautiful card!!! :)
Fabulous coloring on your floral image, Vicki! Love the soft pinks. Thank you for joining the challenge this week at Atlantic Hearts.
Gorgeous card! I love the Crisp Cantaloupe!! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!
Beautiful card and love that big sentiment. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with the AHSC
Stunning! I absolutely love this, the colours, the bold large flowers, everything, so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
You had me at the gingham--can't wait to get mine! Lovely florals behind that large sentiment! Thanks for using our sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts!
Post a Comment