Good morning, Peeps!!
Today I have a pretty little card to share. I was inspired by
the color challenge at The Paper Players
You could use 3 colors or all the colors,
I used Strawberry Slush, Lemon Lime Twist and Coastal Cabana.
My card:
I used the retired Mixed Medium Florals. I stamped the image with Memento Black ink. I colored using my Wink of Stella pen and my ink pads and refills.
The image is so sparkly in person, I tried to capture the sparkle in photos, but I couldn't.
I used a base of Strawberry Slush followed by a layer of white. The DSP is from the Mixed Up Patterns pack
I used the Stones and Vines EF, on the layer behind the focal image I just got this one and I love it!
My sentiment is from the More Messages stamp set,
I finished with some Strawberry Slush sequins and a white twine bow.
Thanks for coming by today!
Vicki
.png)



4 comments:
I'll bet this is even prettier IRL than in your photo! I wish Wink of Stella would show up better! Your floral is so pretty against that embossed panel! Thanks for playing with Christy's color challenge this week at the Paper Players!
This card is gorgeous, Vicki! Beautiful colors and that EF sure looks amazing under your floral image! Love it!
Beautiful floral card, Vicki! Wink of Stella is definitely camera-shy for me as well, and I love to use it on almost everything. I love the texture on the white panel behind the flowers and you have a lovely balance of colors on your card. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!
Beautiful card Vicki. Love the pretty flowers and the embossing. Your coloring looks great. TFS
Post a Comment