Hello Peeps!
Today I have a fun card to share, I made using the challenge at
Such a cute inspiration picture/ I went with some bright colors:
I uswd the retired 1Stampin Up set A Birds Eye's View.
I syamped nd colored with my Blends using Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist and a touch of Pumkin Pie and Bubble Bath/
I die cut them out using the Branching Out Dies, I then cut another bigger die with the Azure Afternoon.
I then cut the middle out with the same size die as the image and inserted my focal piece into the opening.
I searched my stamps for a cute sentiment. but didn't find one so I printed this one out onto some Basic White cardstock/
I die cut it out with a die from the Textured Notes Dies.
I added just below the image with dimensionals.
I finshed it up with some very old dots I had in my stash called Bright Party Dots and a little bow.
Aren't they a cute little bird family?
Thanks for stopping by today.
Vicki





3 comments:
I used the same stamp set for the inspiration challenge! I had to come get a closer look at your card, it's so cute with your little family of birds, I love it!
OMGosh, this is just the cutest, Vicki!! Love the Azure Afternoon and the different colored birds! Great job on framing the focal image, too! And your sentiment is perfect! Another fabulous challenge card, my friend!! :)
Those birds are so cute! Love the glasses! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!
Post a Comment