Hello Guys!!
Today I have a fun post for you.
In the past my friend Wendy at WeeBeeStampin4Fun
have occasionally challenged each other with a color, theme or whatever challenge.
This time Wendy threw down the challenge.
Our Creative Challenge this time is a 4th of July themed treat holder
using a template we have had for years.
Here are my Red, White and Blue treat Holders:
I really didn't have any 4th of July stamps or paper in my stash, so off I went to find some.
I love this little stamp set, it has no name or maker on the packing, it also has matching dies
I also found the DSP ay a local craft store.
I used a different pattern on each one.
I used a die from the Nested Essentials die set to make the whit piece to mount my images on.
I see in this picture that my top DSP is not glued down very well lol!! I will fix that before giving these away.
The template for these is one you just print onto the cardstock and cut out.
I used Night of Navy, Real Red
and Basic White.
and Basic White.
Each one is decorated a little different.
I think they turned out cute!
I filled them with Patriotic M&M's
Be sure and head over to Wendy's Blog to see her take on this template,
I am sure it will be amazing; she is after all the Treat Holder Maker queen!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Vicki





WOWzers, you always come thru with the most cutest projects! These are adorable and how perfect for the 4th of July! Where did you find your papers? I don't have too much that is patriotic anymore. Love your banners and firecrackers and how they are decorated! The M&M's are the perfect addition to our sweet little treat boxes! Awesome job, my friend! <3
ReplyDelete