Cards For Sale

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Happy Birthday Flower


Hello Peeps!!!

I found a new challenge blog and wanted to give it a go.

and they have a fun sketch this week:

I pulled out my Bunch of Blossoms stamp set and matching punch to make a big ol' flower.

I stamped the flower petals with Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral.
I punched them out and added them to a small punched circle to create my flower.
My leaves are Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive.
I punched a Early Espresso center and added a pearl to finish up the flower.

I used a piece of thick whisper white for my card base.
I then cut another piece of white and added a strip of 
Daffodil Delight gingham DSP from the Gingham Gala pack.

I then added the flower to my card with dimensionals.


My sentiment is from the All That You Are set and I stamped with Black Memento ink.

I finished up with a few more basic Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki




1 comment:

Wendy said...

Such pretty colors and that flower is awesome! Another great card, Vicki! :)