Cards For Sale

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Get Well Soon


Hello Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card made with the challenge this week at

This week it is a sketch:





I have found as we get older there seems to be more times I need a 
"Get Well" type card, 
so I knew I would be using this sentiment which comes
 from the Healing Hugs stamp set.


I stamped the flower image from the All That You Are stamp set
 along with one of the single flowers in the same set onto thick whisper white card stock 
with black stazon ink.

I colored with my aqua painter and ink pads using Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz.
I then fussy cut them out to add to my card. I did cut away part of the image and cut apart some if it to make it fit they way I wanted.

The DSP on here is from Butterfly Botanical pack.


I finally was able to get a roll of the white flax ribbon,
 that seemed to be always on back order when I was placing a order.
I cut a piece and pulled it apart to use on my card. 
I wrapped it around and tied a bow before adding my main image piece.

I finished up with a few little rhinestones.

Thanks for coming by.

Vicki

 
 





4 comments:

Wendy said...

You always make the prettiest cards, Vicki! Love the black & white gingham paper with your beautiful purple flowers! Love how you did the Flax Ribbon, too! Great job with the sketch! :)

Marlene said...

Black and white theme always blend perfectly tog. This card shows how every thing looks so smart. Lovely.

Karen in Florida said...

Lovely card! It's so pretty with pastel purple rather than a bright color, which is usually paired with black & white.

Daria said...

I love what you've done with that wonderful image.