Cards For Sale

Monday, February 25, 2019

You've Been on My Mind


Happy Monday Peeps!!

Over at Just Us Girls  Challenge 
it is photo week.

Highland Heather is such a pretty color and was my choice for this card.

I used the image from the All That You Are stamp set. 
I stamped with black stazon and 
colored with my aqua painter and ink pads.
 I used Heather Highland and Wild Wasabi with a bi of Daffodil Delight.
 

I fussy cut the floral image out, selectively eliminating a few pieces, and sit it aside.
My base is Highland Heather, as is the embossed panel. I used the Basket weave EF .

I die cut a piece of DSP from the Wood Grains pack to use for my flower base piece.
I used a die from the Wonderful Floral  Framelits. 
It is a bit obscured by the flower image.

 I added some twine first and then the flower piece.



My sentiment comes from the Butterfly Gala set.

I used my Wink of Stella pen on the flowers, 
I love the shimmer it gives but it never shows on camera.

I finished up with a few sticky sequins.

Thanks for taking a look.

Vicki
 




5 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty, Vicki! Your watercoloring is so perfect and that flower just pops! Love the basket weave embossing and the added wood texture dsp! TFS and have a happy Monday! :)

Gerry said...

This is so pretty Vicki. The Highland Heather is a perfect background for those gorgeous flowers. I love that ef.

Marlene said...

Highland Heather is such a wonderful color to use on projects. You did a super job working with all the inks you chose. Love the e. folder that makes the flower pop.

Ina G said...

Simply beautiful Vicki. Gorgeous soft colours. Love the background embossing and that pretty floral spray. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

Lisa Kind said...

Love the subtle color on the flower, and it looks so pretty on the embossed background. Lovely card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!