Cards For Sale

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thank You


Hello Peeps!!

I have had a busy week, working out of town two days 
and then a short trip to help with the grand babies check up appointments.
I am tired today! LOL!! 

Over at the SIP challenge they have a fun challenge this week.

I love crumb cake with soft suede, so that was what I went with.


I used the Bloom by Bloom set.
I off stamped them once to get a lighter image for the leaves and flower heads.
I stamped the dots with Soft Suede.

The sentiment is from the Climbing Rose set and is stamped with Soft Suede as well.

I added a small strip of DSP across the bottom of the image panel and added a twine bow.



I used Crumb Cake for my base and followed that with a piece of Soft Suede. I then used the Tufted EF on another piece of Crumb Cake.
I then added my image piece and another piece of Soft Suede at opposite tilts. They are added with dimesionals.
I finished with a few basic rhinestones.

Thanks for coming by today!

Vicki



1 comment:

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Very pretty card Vicki! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Monochromatic Challenge this week!