Cards For Sale

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Cheer Up


Happy Sunday Peeps!!!

Today I have a card to share that I made using the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.

This is their very last challenge. 

I decided to do a fun card using the Spirited Snowmen set.
 
I began by stamping the  jumping snowman with black stazon onto some thick whisper white card stock.
I colored the image with my waer brush and ink pads.
I used pacific point, chocolate chip and a bit of black.


I covered him sparkle with my wink of stella pen. I then fussy cut him out and set  aside.

I then stamped my sentiment using part of the winter cheer sentiment from this set and the "up" comes from the Lift me Up stamp set.



I used the scattered sequins embossing folder lining it up to avoid my sentiment.

I then added the little snowman with a few dimensionals.

I added a small strip of DSP to the side 
and matted the piece with some basic black cardsock.

The base of the card is thick whisper white as well.

Thank you for stopping by today.





 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Super cute, Vicki! Love that snowman and your coloring! Fabulous design, too! TFS Happy Sunday! :)