Cards For Sale

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Signs of Santa Tags


Happy Saturday Peeps!

I have been having some fun making my Christmas tags!
 

Today I am sharing a couple I made using the Signs of Santa stamp set.

I started by stamping the Santa, elf, wagon and present images with black memento ink onto some thick whisper white card stock.
I colored the images with my copic markers and hen die cut out with the matching framelits.


My tag size is 2-5/8 by 4 inches and I used some DSP from the Festive Farmhouse pack .


The little snowflakes are cut with some silver glitter paper. I added a small strip of the same silver glitter paper between the two DSP's.

The sentiments are from the Signs of Santa set.

I added a gold clip with a red stitched satin ribbon bow to the top.

I will have a few more tags to share coming through out the next few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki







2 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Super cute tags, Vicki! Glad to see you blogging again!

Wendy said...

Isn't the Signs of Santa set SO much fun??! I hesitated on getting this bundle but SO glad I finally caved in and got it! I have used it a ton so far. Your tags are so pretty and I love that each one is different! Great use of the gold clips and pretty red ribbon! I'm thrilled that you've brought your stamping talents back, Vicki! I have missed you! <3