Cards For Sale

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Season's Greetings


Happy Sunday Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch challenge this week at Crazy 4 Challenges.




 
My many layers version of the sketch!
 
I hadn't really intended to make this a Christmas card until I stared putting it all together and well, it just happened.
 
I stared out stamping the flower image from Petal Palette on some thick whisper white card stock.
I decided to color my roses red.
I used Real Red and my water brush for the flowers and Pear Pizzazz was used to color the leaves and to stamp the rest of the foliage.


Of course I reverted to using some DSP from he Wood Textures pack along with a bit of Real Red card stock.
The sentiment is from the Wishing You Well stamp set. I stamped with Real Red ink as well.
I added a twine bow and a few rhinestones to finish it up.
 

 
Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki




2 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card! Love this design with the Wood Texture DSP! :)

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card, Vicki, and I love that you've made this a Christmas card! I love this floral stamp set and have been so tempted by it. But I sure have enough...haha! Love the great take on the sketch and really love the DP you've used! Beautifully done! So nice to see you sharing your great cards with us again! Hugs! xoxo