Cards For Sale

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Wedding Wishes for the Card Concept



Hello Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made for the challenge this week at The Card Concept Blog.

Here is the inspiration piece:


I love the little hats in this photo, toooo cute huh?

I decided to make a wedding themed card using the Stampin Up Rose Wonder stamp set and framelits.

I am crazy about this rose framelit, it is awesome!
I cut two using some Very Vanilla card stock and layered and glued them together.
I then glued the stack to a piece of Basic Black cardstock that is matted with Very Vanilla and then some more Basic Black.


The base of the card is Very Vanilla and then Basic Black. The DSP is from the Timeless Elegance paper pack.

The sentiment is from the same stamp set as is the sentiment panel and another framelit cuts it out. I added just a bit of basic black stitched ribbon behind the sentiment.

Hope you like it!

Vicki!




5 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Oooh this is stunning, Vicki! So perfect for the inspiration photo!

laurie said...

Love it Vicki! Black and white is always so stunning, and that rose just pops!

Wendy said...

Very pretty, Vicki! This is going in my fav's! Love the vanilla & black, very elegant for a wedding card! Hope your having a great day! Miss you!!

Gerry said...

This is so beautiful Vicki. I pinned it for a future CASE

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the elegant design! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!