Cards For Sale

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sweet Sunday.......Hello Fall


Happy Sunday Peeps!


Here is the fun sketch we have for this week.


I wanted to make a Fall type card using some goodies from the Stampin Up Occasions mini.
I love the new Acorny Thank You stamp set with matching punch and
 I have had this corrugated paper from Stampin Up for a few weeks
 and wanted to use them for the acorns and had not done it so this was the perfect opportunity for me to do it!
I stamped the tops of the acorns onto Crumb Cake using Cajun Craze ink.
The bottoms are the corrugated paper punched with the matching punch.
I layered the tops over the base of corrugated acorn using dimensionals.
The leaf behind the Acorns is from the For All Things stamp set.
 I stamped with Crushed Curry ink onto Very Vanilla. I fussy cut it out and them crumbled it all up and then smoothed it back out.
I added some linen thread on top of the leaf and then added my acorns to make the fun little Fall element.
I think this grouping will be making an appearance on my
 Thanksgiving Name Cards. Be on the look out for those!




The base of the card is Crumb Cake and then the center element is Early Espresso and a piece of DSP from the Woodland paper pack.

The sentiment banner is from the For All things stamp set. I used Old Olive ink to stamp that on the Vanilla card stock.
I added a bit more Corrugated paper under the sentiment as well.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



No comments: