Cards For Sale

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spring Tulips


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a couple of cards I made using the Spring Tulips stamp set by MFT.
I started out to use the Color Challenge this week on the MFT Card Challenge Blog.

The colors to use were:


I don't have the exact colors and was going to use close to what I have. I then just got carried away while coloring my tulips and used a couple of colors not included in the challenge, so do I link it up over there or not? :/
I do like how the colors looked when coloring on the Kraft card stock. I stamped and masked and stamped again getting three sets of tulips using my black memento ink. I then colored with my copic markers.


The base of the card is Crumb Cake and the a layer of basic black and then the main panel is more crumb cake card stock.
I used one of the sentiments in the Spring Tulip set for my card. I stamped with ersmark and then embossed with white embossing powder.

I then stamped a few more tulips onto some white card stock and colored them again with my copic markers.


By this time into my coloring I had totally forgot the color challenge colors and was just coloring some pretty tulips.
I completely colored in the BG as well. Another embossed sentiment  and a few sequins to complete this card.


So which is your favorite? 
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki





1 comment:

Lyn said...

They are both gorgeous but if I had to choose I would go for the crumb cake <3