Cards For Sale

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

FMS.....I'm All Ears


Happy Wednesday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.


I wanted to use this cute little Pure Innocence stamp 
called I'm All Ears that I was gifted by my sweet friend Karen Giron.
 I have had it for quite some time and have never inked it, so it was about time.
I stamped it onto some white card stock with black memento ink and colored with my copic markers. I paper pieced the dress and bow.


The base of the card is some retired Concord Crush card stock. 
I followed that with some whisper white and then a layer of Wisteria Wonder. 
The DSP is from a retired in color pad. 
I fussy cut out the little girl and mounted her onto the circle frame with some foam tape.
The sentiment is from the same PI set. I finished it up with some iridescent sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki



7 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is really cute! Love her paper pieced dress :-)

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness! Really cute card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute, I love it.

Lyn said...

Gorgeous love this to bits <3

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Awesome card! Love that color!

Cindy Lovell said...

This is so cute!! Sweet Image!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Wendy said...

ADORABLE! Love this sketch and your beautifully colored image! Fabulous card, my friend! :)