Cards For Sale

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sweet Sunday.....Ho




Happy Sunday Peeps!!


Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:


I just got this fun set from My Favorite Things called Jingle All The Way. I knew I would be using it for this card, I love the little Santas in it.
I did keep my card fairly simple and clean.
The base of the card is Cherry Cobbler card stock and then a layer of white that I embossed with the star embossing folder.
I used a bit of DSP from the Under the Tree pack for my corner tilted panel.


I stamped the Santa onto some white with Memento Black ink and colored with my copic markers.
I added some stardust stickles to the Santa and on the stars. It is very glitteree in person.
The little sentiment is from the same set as the Santa and I finished it off with a few silver pearls in the corner.


Now let's see what the rest of the girls did with this fun little sketch:

Karen Motz-off this week
Sarah-Jane Kale-off this week
Tracy Clemente-off this week

Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki

6 comments:

Barbara said...

HO3 back atcha, Vicki!! I love that little Santa and you've showcased him perfectly!

Dana White said...

Oh my goodness Vicki I love love love this little guy. Put a smile on my face. Gorgeous card!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute.

Lynn Put said...

Too cute! Your Santa is adorable.

Lisa H. said...

That Santa is awesome! Love your card, the embossed stars are wonderful in the background.

Marisa said...

This Santa always makes me smile. Darling card.