Cards For Sale

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Wishes


Happy Thursday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made combining the Sketch Challenge and Color Challenge on SplitCoast.



The dessert option on the color challenge was to make an Easter card. I decided to pull out an old but favorite set called "A New Little Someone" and use the bunny for an Easter card.

I stamped the bunny onto some rustic white card stock and colored qith my aqua painter and ink pads. I used Sahara Sand, So Saffron and Baja Breeze all on the main image. The bunny was colored with the Sahara Sand and then I used So Saffron on the bow and pads and inside the ears a bit.
I then used some Baja around the outer edge of the Bunny.


The main image is matted with So Saffron and then the angled piece behind that is Sahara Sand card stock.
The DSP is from the Sweet sorbet pack.
The sentiment comes from the Abundant Hope stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki




6 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Aww, so sweet! Love that adorable bunny!

Marisa said...

Absolutely adorable, Vicki!

bensarmom said...

This is just darling!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as sweet can be!

Conniecrafter said...

very sweet!

Louise said...

Can you please email me what bunny stamp you used? It is just adorable. Thanks!