Cards For Sale

Monday, January 13, 2014

Dynamic Duos.......thinking of you


Happy Monday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the challenge this week at Dynamic Duos.


I used the new set called Peaceful Petals, love some of the new flower sets in this mini. You all know I am a flower girl!!!!


I kinda winged it on this card and it is not my favorite by any means but it is OK.
I do love the new tag topper punch that is this mini too!
Let me now what you think...yeah or nay?

Have a great Monday!!

Vicki






9 comments:

Marisa said...

Great use of the colours and love the double tags :)

Julie A. said...

Lovely Card:)

Shelley said...

Love your card, Vicki. You managed to make one of my least favorite colors shine! Can't warm up to that Starfruit but I wanted to leave you some love anyway!

Wendy said...

I have to get those tag topper punches, they are the bomb! Your card is wonderful, girlfriend! Love your coloring of those beautiful flowers and the embossed panel! :)

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty layering of the tags!

canadian_liner said...

Definitly "Yay." This is a difficult color combo, but you've added lots of texture and interest with the background papers, embossing, ribbon and bling. Love the look of the new tag topper punch--the card's a success for high-lighting that, even if its not your fave! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos this fortnight.

Julie Gearinger said...

Love your use of the colors, the new tag topper punch with the dual punches plus all of your other gorgeous details!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

Michelle said...

Beautiful layers and choice of pattern papers! Thanks for joining DD!

Anonymous said...

So surprised to read you thought this card was "ok". I think it's absolutely fab! Trying to think of supplies I have that would allow me to case it cause I don't have that stamp set, ef, or dsp. Love your layout and those are certainly not colors I would have grabbed together, but your balance of them is perfection!