Cards For Sale

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sweet Season Easel Card


Happy Saturday Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made with a retired set I recently acquired. I have wanted this one for a long time and finally I found it. It is Stampin Up's retired "Sweet Season" and this is my favorite image in the set.
I stamped the image with black and colored with markers. 
After getting the image colored I decided to make it into a fun easel card.


The DSP on here is from the Sweater Weather pack. Love the colors in this. The ribbon is also retired, some satin Pumpkin Pie ribbon.
The sentiment is perfect for this card it comes from another retired set called "Give Thanks".

Close up of the sweet image:

Hope you enjoy this sweet little Easel Card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki






2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic!!! Love that fall image! Your pretty ribbon is wonderful too. Thanks for the reminder about easal cards!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow this is cute!