Cards For Sale

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Halloween


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

I know it is not Halloween for a couple of more days, but I have been whipping up a few little Halloween goodies. Halloween is a favorite holiday of mine and I haven't even made many things this year, but this past weekend I was in the mood. I headed to my craft table to see what I could do.

I had painted these two wide mouth mason jars, one pint and one half pint, a while back to decorate. I was inspired by one I saw in a Stampin Up magazine that demos receive. 



I also made a fun little card using the retired House of Haunts, this image is available now in the Best of Halloween set. The DSP is from the Witches Brew pack.


I also finally whipped up my Halloween Banner. I got this banner kit and the rest of the banner kits when they first came available to us and then just set it all aside and haven't done anything with them. 


This was really fun to make and didn't really take that much time. I love how it turned out. I made mine more like the one in the Holiday catalog than the one pictured on the kit, that is the beauty of them you can be as creative as you want.
Here is a picture of the banner with the top of my hutch:


Thanks so much for coming by today!

Happy Halloween......Baaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!


Vicki








1 comment:

Bev Gomez said...

OMG Vicki, you are the cat's pajamas. I love Halloween but after just moving into this house and trying to get settled I so wanted to decorate for Halloween but ran out of time. I haven't blogged for weeks because I have been moving but finally sat down today to make a few more Halloween cards. I love your spooky set up. So darn cute. Hugs, Bev from IA.