Cards For Sale

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Paper Players....Christmas Blessings


Happy Hump Day peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the challenge this week on The Paper Players.
This week is a sketch challenge:

I got this pretty Stampin Up set called "Christmas Blessings" back in July when the catalog first came out and promptly lost it.....I found it a few weeks back behind my stamping armoire, where it had fallen.....so I had to give it some love, can you imagine the horror??. That stamp must have felt so bad just laying back there gathering dust.
Anyway, I decide to keep it clean and simple, I stamped the pretty poinsettia with versamark onto some cherry cobbler card stock and heat embossed with some white embossing powder. I added some small silver pearls to the centers of the flower. This card is really pretty IRL, the picture seriously does not do it justice.


Can you believe I didn't add any ribbon? LOL!
The sentiment is from the same set, I just left of the "sending".

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for coming by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki






5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is another stunner! Love the image embossed in white! So pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players....you always rock the challenges!

LeAnne said...

Oh no...you lost a stamp set? That is quite a mishap, I would have gone insane wondering where it was! I love how you embossed it on the red with white...very clean & fresh looking! So glad you played with us at the Paper Players this week!

Wendy said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love the red & white combo! And WOW, no ribbon! hehe It's beautiful.....even without ribbon!

Anonymous said...

An awesome Christmas card!
Thanks for sharing this with us.

Joan
MN

Amy White said...

Very pretty card Vicki - red and white work so well for a CAS Christmas card! So glad you found your missing stamp set! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!